course project – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
lable the running head and title policy paper submission and see attatchments
Now that you have completed your interview and your research, please submit your completed Policy Paper.
Please be sure to proofread your paper before submission.
Check for spelling, grammar errors and double-check all references.
In addition, be sure that your policy paper is aligned with the Policy Paper Outline that you previously submitted.
As a reminder, your policy paper should encompass the following:
- Policy Paper clearly follows the Policy Paper Outline and is representative of the original policy as presented in the interview.
- Policy paper includes title of policy, policy number; date policy takes effect, responsible office or individual.
- Paper includes a clear policy statement that outlines the policy for the students chosen topic area.
- Paper clarifies the reason for the policy, including introduction, background information, list of reasons for the policy, conclusion.
- Detailed explanation of the persons affected by the policy.
- Paper contains ideas for implementing the policy.
- Paper includes comparison with at least two other policies.
- Paper includes references to other research about the policy issue.
- Brief summary of the interview contact or other contacts from research or personal recommendations.
- Paper includes references in APA format.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com