4th attempt – Beck Depression Inventory—II standardized psychological test (Masters Level Grammar) – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Write a critical analysis of the Beck Depression Inventory-II (Reference source attached at bottom)., based on the scholarly review and support from Paul Arbisi and Richard Farmer (See their review attached). Plus five additional relevant resources. Here are a few possible additional relevant resources to choose from:
- Domino, G., & Domino, M. L. (2006). Psychological testing: An introduction(2nd ed.). Cambridge, NJ: Cambridge University Press.
- Sackett, P. R., Borneman, M. J., & Connelly, B. S (2008). High-stakes testing in higher education and employment: Appraising the evidence for validity and fairness. American Psychologist, 63(4), 215–227.
- Edwards, W. R., & Schleicher, D. J. (2004, September). On selecting psychology graduate students: Validity evidence for a test of tacit knowledge. Journal of Educational Psychology, 96(3), 592–602.
- Supple, A. J., Peterson, G. W., & Bush, K. R. (2004, September). Assessing the validity of parenting measures in a sample of Chinese adolescents. Journal of Family Psychology, 18(3), 539–544.
Address the following in your paper:
- Identify the following:
- The full name of the test.
- The publisher’s stated purpose of the test.
- The standardization sample and age range for the test’s use.
- Explain your rationale for selecting this standardized test. Include a description of the population, psychological condition, or psychological disorder of interest that corresponds to the test’s purpose and future use.
- Present the forms of validity evidence that have been collected for your selected test.
- Describe the methods used to collect the validity evidence.
- Report validity coefficients, if applicable.
- Evaluate the test’s validity based upon the reported validity coefficients.
- Present the forms of reliability evidence that have been collected for your selected test.
- Describe the methods used to collect the reliability evidence.
- Report reliability coefficients.
- Evaluate the test’s reliability based upon the reported reliability coefficients.
- Based upon your research, make an argument for or against using your selected psychological test in your current or future occupation. In a 5–6-page critical analysis of the selected test.
- Describe the standardization sample.
- Report and interpret validity and reliability coefficients in a standardized test.
- Describe various forms of reliability and validity evidence in a standardized test.
- Describe the rationale for selecting the standardized test.
- Describe the population, psychological condition, or psychological disorder that corresponds to the test’s purpose and future use.
- Construct an argument for or against using the selected standardized test in a current or future occupation.
Remember: The core of this assignment, is for you to review the Beck -II standardized test in a very depth oriented manner. You will need to provide a lot of data about the reliability and validity data for the Beck Depression Inventory—II standardized test that you choose to review.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com