9.4 Peer Response – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
When you receive the rough draft that you are to review, make sure you give it a good, honest evaluation. Help your classmate get the highest score possible. It will help to use the same score sheet your teacher will use for the final draft. When you are done with it, send it to both the teacher and your peer.
Ask these questions as you read:
- Where did you need clarification?
- Where did you need more information? Less?
- What was your partner’s thesis?
- Did transitions seem clear?
- Do you have any advice for revising wording, sentence fluency or paragraphing?
- In general, what did you feel your partner did successfully?
JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT’S ALL
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com