African American Literature, English homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
1. Choose one (1) of the poems from Wheatley, and tell what that poem means in detail. If you copy and paste an analysis of either of her poems from the Internet or any other source, you will receive a zero on this assignment. I’m interested in hearing what you think the poem means.
2. Is Wheatley proud of her heritage, or is she critical of the members of her own race? Explain.
3. Who is Truth’s intended audience, and what is Truth’s primary message in Ar’n’t I a Woman? Is that message effective? Explain.
4. What “really” happened to Georges in the end of “The Mulatto”? Is his demise justified or not? Explain.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com