Analyzing Modern-Day Issues: Africa, history homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Analyzing Modern-Day Issues
Write an essay and make sure to read the directions below; do not forget to use supporting details in at least 350words and cite all sources that you use. You must successfully pass this essay to move onto the next lesson)
The African Environment
Modern Africans still face many of the same environmental issues that their ancestors dealt with thousands of years ago. Drought, overuse of land, and desertification are problems that affect the present-day Africa and determine the future of the continent.
- Research ways a current African ethnic group or country is struggling to survive in its environment. Then, write a short report of your findings. Your paper should be at least 350 words and must cite all of your sources.
- Describe the group or country and its current problems and indicate how the people are trying to solve them.
- Draw comparisons with problems Africans faced in the past.
- Write an expository essay using the MLA format.
- Ethiopia 2002: BBC report on famine conditions in Ethiopia
- Drought in Eastern Africa: Background information of the Eastern Africa drought that threatens millions of people with starvation.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com