annotated bibliography – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
An annotated bibliography is a brief summary and analysis of a journal article. For this assignment, you must provide an annotated bibliography of at least six peer-reviewed academic journal articles describing research related to your chosen topic. The articles do not need to be empirical studies but are required to be primary sources. Each article must have been published within the past five years.
For more information on the required format of the bibliography, review an annotated bibliography template. The annotated bibliography will be used as a part of the literature review for your course project due in Week 5.
Choose any one of the following topics for your position paper and create an annotated bibliography for your topic:
- Treatments for Mood Disorders: Comparing and Contrasting Biological and Psychosocial Approaches
- Suicide: Prevention, Intervention, and the Relationship with Mood Disorders
- Substance Abuse and Mood Disorders: A Review of Current Research
- Quality of Life: How Mood Disorders Affect Work, Home, and Relationships
Locate at least six peer-reviewed academic journal articles on your chosen topic from South University Online Library. Please make sure that the articles are no more than 5-6 years old. To find more information on how to use South University Online Library to access scholarly journal articles, click on Library Guide. What cannot be used for this assignment are web pages, any web sources, Wikipedia, textbooks, and other books.
In a 3-5 page Microsoft Word document, assemble the annotated bibliography and address the following:
- Write a 2-paragraph summary for each article.
- Write a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis and evaluation for each article focusing on how it supports your chosen topic.
- Integrate what you learned in your course readings in that analysis
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com