anyone to help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Mental health clinicians can work from a single theoretical orientation perspective or may integrate theories such as family systems or techniques such as Gestalt’s empty chair into their clinical practices. Your required readings for this module describe several of these integrated approaches, which are listed in the table below.
|Integrative Psychodynamic Behavior Therapy|
|Multimodal Therapy (MMT)|
|Transtheoretical Model of Change (TTM)|
|Three-Dimensional Model of Multicultural Counseling|
|Hill’s Three-Stage Integrated Model|
In a minimum of 200 words, post to the Discussion Area your responses to the following:
- Select two of the integrated approaches listed in the table.
- Citing the required readings and supplemental research literature, explain why you think the integrated approaches that you selected are superior or inferior to utilizing a single theoretical approach or an eclectic approach.
- Provide a brief summary of the main elements of each of the two integrated approaches that you selected.
- Describe the advantages and the disadvantages of each of the two integrated approaches in working with the client in the fictional case study below.
Click here to read the case study.
Support your rationales and analyses by using at least two resources from professional literature in your responses. Professional literature may include the Argosy University online library resources; relevant textbooks; peer-reviewed journal articles; and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (websites ending in .edu or .gov).
Your discussion posts and all written assignments should reflect graduate-level writing skills and appropriate use of APA style, including in-text citations and 2 references.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com