Apostolic Moorings and there Importance – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
You are to write a 5-8 page paper on Apostolic Moorings and there Importance
RESEARCH PAPER GUIDELINES
1. Research papers will be five to eight (5-8) typed pages of text (This does not include your cover page or Bibliography). See the Final Exam Paper Folder located in Student Resources for more details.
2. The final Bibliography page will contain a minimum of four (4) sources in addition to the Bible. The sources will be derived from appropriate bible concordances, bible commentaries, bible dictionaries, etc. (see below). The use of Google and other internet search engines is not appropriate for academically sound research. Each of the sources used in the Bibliography must be used at least once in the research paper.
3. You are to follow SBL format and documentation as described in the Final Exam Paper folder (see Student Resources).
4. Use quotations sparingly. Please do not copy and paste large passages of scripture or source material into your paper to increase page count. While it is a research paper, the majority of the paper should reflect your view and position on your topic. The paper should not be a collection of source material and scripture quotations.
5. Cite at least four (4) sources in your paper in addition to the Bible.
6. All words should be spelled correctly and errors in sentence structure eliminated.
7. The level of diction should be formal (no slang, contractions, jargon, or unfamiliar terms without definition).
8. The paper should be well written, scholarly, and doctrinally sound.
9. All borrowed information must be noted whether quoted or not (direct vs. indirect quote). 2
Academically Sound Sources:
Below is a list of additional recommended research and study materials. Most can also be found in PC Study Bible.
Robertson’s New Testament Word Pictures
UBS New Testament Handbook Series
Vincent’s New Testament Word Series
Wuest’s Word Studies from the Greek New Testament
IVP Background Commentary of the Old/New Testament
Bible Knowledge Commentary
The Bible Exposition Commentary
Biblical Imagery Dictionary
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com