Application: Areas of Concern in Juvenile Forensic Psychology – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
- Review the Macarthur Foundation’s Report on Adolescent Development and Juvenile Justice. Focus on the three research areas of competence, culpability, and adolescent potential for change, and the issues related to the treatment of juvenile offenders.
- Think about what concerns emerge in the evaluation and assessment of juvenile offenders.
- Select a contemporary area of concern within juvenile forensic psychology that you believe to be important to address and consider why this is a concern and how it might be addressed.
- Explore the research addressing this contemporary issue of concern. (Note: You may find the information in this week’s optional reading section helpful in your search for a topic and information about area of concern.)
The assignment (1–2 pages):
- Explain the contemporary area of concern within juvenile forensic psychology that you selected.
- Explain why you believe this is an important area of concern to be addressed.
- Explain how this area of concern might be addressed.
- Be sure to be specific and use examples.
Please Cite, provided references and thanks.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com