Ashford University the National Security Agency NSA an Counterterrorism – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Role of U.S. Agencies in Counterterrorism
For this week’s assignment, review the required FBI and DNI websites and watch the video “Herding Cats” by the DNI Clapper. Write an essay in which you select one U.S. agency from the list below and explain the agency’s role in counterterrorism operations. The U.S. agencies to choose from include:
- National Security Agency (NSA)
In the essay,
- Summarize the function of the agency as it relates to counterterrorism operations inside the United States and identify the tools available to the agency to conduct counterterrorism operations.
- Evaluate how your selected agency interacts with at least one other agency to perform counterterrorism operations.
- Identify the types of intelligence collected by the agency, and analyze if there are any restrictions on use of the intelligence gathering techniques in counterterrorism operations.
The Role of U.S Agencies in Counter Terrorism Paper
- Must be a minimum of 4 paces double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. Thesis must be in both the introduction and the conclusion.
- Must use at least two scholarly or official government sources in addition to the course text.
- Cite your sources in text and on the reference page using APA 6th edition style guide. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com