Bethel College Management Of Law Enforcement Paper – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
***The minimum word count for the entire is 1300 words and you must include three scholarly sources! Scholarly sources does not count toward word count! You must use APA formatting to cite your sources. Be sure to read the entire assignment and address each issue/question posed.
1. After reading the assigned text and using the internet research the Homeland Security Bill enacted in 2003 as a result of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S. Give a brief narrative and overview of the bill and the duties and responsibilities of the four divisions the bill created within the Homeland Security Department.
2. The domestic preparedness cycle includes prevention, protection, response and recovery. How does the Homeland Security Bill meet these four categories?
3. Is the United States in a better position since the passage of the Homeland Security Bill for a catastrophic event that before its passage. Why or why not?
4. If you were the president in 2003, would you have vetoed or supported the bill and what changes would do think should be made in order to strengthen the bill?
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com