Briefly describe Freud’s Theory of Psychosexual Development, psychology homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
The name Freud is almost synonymous with Psychology. Often, people who know nothing else about psychology know the name Freud and the basics of his work. Freud was a highly influential figure for psychology, but as behavioral science has advanced, modern psychology now takes a fairly skeptical view of Freud’s theories. In this assignment, you will evaluate one of Freud’s most influential theories, his Theory of Psychosexual Development, and discuss where it stands today.
- Briefly describe Freud’s Theory of Psychosexual Development. Be sure to include each stage.
- How has Freud’s work influenced other theories of child development and psychology?
- What are some of the major problems or criticisms of Freud’s work? Name at least 2.
- Summarize your paper by giving an evaluation of Freud’s theory. In other words, what do you think of the theory? Is Freud irrelevant in today’s psychology or is his work still useful today?
Your paper should be 2-3 pages long. You should support your work with scholarly sources from trusted academic or government sources and cite them where appropriate.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com