Brochure Project on Eliminating Poverty, history homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Poverty is a topic of concern for almost every country in the world. As we discussed in first unit, every new unit will investigate an important issue for the region we are studying in preparation for the G8 Summit. Each of these will combine to form your Final Project. This will be your third of five components that will make up your semester 1 final project grade.
As we have learned, poverty is an important global issue. Simply because you do not see poverty in your backyard does not mean that poverty does not affect you. For Part III of the Final Project, you will create an advertising campaign about eliminating poverty. Your ad can take the form of a brochure
- Your advertising campaign should not only examine the issue of poverty in Central America, but also propose a solution to address this very critical issue facing the region. Consider the following questions in your project:
- What are the primary causes of poverty in this region?
- Who is benefiting from current international aid programs? Who is not? Why?
- What are some potential solutions to address this issue of poverty?
- How can these potential solutions make an impact?
Support your ad campaign with data, evidence, and well supported arguments. Make sure to cite your sources and use images, audio, graphics, videos, etc. to enhance and support your project.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com