child development and positive parenting techniques, philosophy homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Maritza is a human service professional who works in a program that provides parenting education and support to women who have been incarcerated. Maritza works with these paroled women in a weekly group meeting. She provides the women with information about child development and positive parenting techniques. She also leaves time for the women to discuss, within the group, any specific issues that are troubling them with parenting.
Many of the women have not had regular contact with their children for a long time. Maritza knows that her program is helpful to these women as they often comment to her informally on how much that they have learned. Yet, Maritza must provide “data” to her supervisors that shows that the program is working.
After completing the reading for this week, address the following questions: Your post should be at least 300 words in length and should extend the Discussion of the group supported by your course materials and/or other appropriate resources.
- What information or “data” from her parenting group might be useful to Maritza? Explain your answer.
- Contrast at least two main differences between an objective perspective and a subjective perspective.
- What is the importance of research in human services delivery and how will it be useful to you?
- Is the use of an objective or subjective perspective better when evaluating a human service program? Explain your answer.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com