“Co-occurring Treatment and Recovery Chart”, psychology homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
The purpose of this assignment is to become familiar with the treatment and recovery methods, modalities, and strategies.
After reading all assigned material complete the “Co-occurring Treatment and Recovery Chart” by filling in the information for the following categories below.
- Description or definition of the strategy: What is the strategy and modality? For example, regarding stages of change, what is the brief definition of this method?
- Key concepts and brief definitions: What are the common terms used in this model? Provide brief definitions for terms and concepts.
- Purpose/use of strategy in working with clients with co-occurring disorders: Why is this particular model or strategy used in working with persons with co-occurring disorders? In other words, what is its purpose?
- Overall successful outcomes appearances: How are successful outcomes recognized?
- How the strategy is used in various treatment settings: How might the strategy be utilized in the different treatment settings? Is the approach different depending on the setting?
- How the strategy aids in recovery: In what way does the strategy help the client recover?
Solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
PCN-529 Co-Occurring Treatment and Recovery Chart
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com