contracted citizens’ conceptions, political science homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Choose ONE of the following questions to answer in the Discussion Board:
- Have advances in modern technology expanded or contracted citizens’ conceptions of what privacy they actually enjoy? Is it still reasonable to assume that conversations on cell phones remain private? What about e-mail messages and texts? Is anything that you do or write on a social networking site such as Facebook actually private?
- Do you think the rights of college students should be equivalent to the rights adults enjoy in the workforce, or should they be equivalent to the more limited rights of high school students?
- What disadvantages do modern-day pioneers in battles over equality face? Is the fame they gain for being first worth the price they must pay from their opponents?
- Do you agree that a college or university should be able to promote racial diversity through its admissions process? Why or why not?
minimum 150 words
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com