Creating a SIOP Lesson Plan: SEI Strategies (TEMPLATE IS ALREADY INCLUDED) JUST NEEDS TO BE DONE – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Create a lesson plan that integrates language objectives, content objectives, and best instructional practices for ELLs, as well as a method for authentic assessment. In this assignment you will complete a SIOP Lesson Plan based on the Background Information below and your own grade level selection and content area of choice.
You are the teacher of a class of 10 ELL students in the same grade, but with differing English proficiency levels. Select your potential grade level and core content area of interest before you begin. Using the SIOP Lesson Plan template in the Student Success Center, design a lesson for those students by completing the following sections of the SIOP lesson plan:
- Lesson Topic
- Objectives (Content and Language)
- Learning Strategies
- Key Vocabulary
- Motivation (Building Background)
- Presentation (Language and content objectives, comprehensible input, strategies, interaction, feedback)
- Practice and Application (Meaningful activities, interactions, strategies, feedback)
- Assessment and Extension (Review objectives, and vocabulary, assess learning)
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Submit your completed Clinical Field Experience Verification Form or Practicum/Field Experience Observation and Activity Log with this assignment. Directions for submitting can be found on the College of Education site in the Student Success Center.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com