Culture,” in Sociology in our Times, sociology homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
For this assignment you will learn what makes each culture and subculture unique. Sociologists use the “components of culture” in order to identify cultures and subcultures. The components of culture are language, material objects, behaviors, and symbols. For this assignment, you will use existing resources to compare and contrast two different cultures or subcultures. Information about the components of culture and different cultures/subcultures can be found using the textbook, online materials, and the South Online library.
Below you will find a step-by-step guide for completing this paper:
- Make certain you have read the chapter “Culture,” in Sociology in our Times.
- Choose two separate cultures or subcultures to compare and contrast. Examples could be India and the United States or Gothics and Emos. Once you decide which cultures/subcultures you will research, use relevant keywords in your library search.
- Compare and contrast these two cultures/subcultures, specifically analyzing the components of culture (language, material objects, behaviors, and symbols.)
- Be sure to include an introduction with a thesis, conclusion that reviews all main points you present, and integration of your personal views on the topic.
(Mine is on Gothics and Emos) and could you also give in-text citations and references please. I was hoping I could get this for $15.00 like last time.
Remember to use APA format for the essay style as well as in-text citations and when listing the references. Submit your 2–5-page essay (maximum 12 pt. font) describing your application project and your findings by Tuesday, January 10, 2017, to the W2: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Included an introduction and a conclusion that reviews all main points you present.||
|Used the components of culture to compare/contrast two cultures/subcultures.||
|Integrated personal views on the main issue.||
|Related learning situations to the concepts and theories discussed in the textbook and/or outside resources.||
|Used correct grammar, spelling, and APA format throughout assignment.||
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com