Defining Safety and Achievement, philosophy homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
For this assignment, imagine that you are a new school administrator charged with helping your staff understand the connection between safety and a successful learning environment. Create an engaging PowerPoint presentation that will be presented to your staff at the next staff meeting. Be sure to include the following in your presentation:
- Open your meeting with a discussion concerning why the connection between safety and a successful learning environment is important.
- Describe and discuss the positive connection between safety and a successful learning environment.
- Provide suggestions to your staff on communicating the connection to parents.
- Include a strategy found in your readings.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
Patton, D. U., Woolley, M. E., & Hong, J. S. (2012). Exposure to violence, student fear, and low academic achievement: African American males in the critical transition to high school.
APAPDC. (2008, March 24). Leading school culture [Video file].
Clarke, T. J., & Russell, S. T. (2009). School Safety and Academic Achievement. (California Safe Schools Coalition Research Brief No. 7). San Francisco, CA: California Safe Schools Coalition.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com