Design a study – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
For this discussion, choose a research area you would like to learn more about. Design a study using one of the survey approaches introduced in Chapter 4 of your course textbook. Include the following in your post:
- Briefly describe the main points of your study.
- Apply aspects of the scientific method to your study by including the type of sampling you will use in your research design and why you chose the approach that you did to study this topic.
- Include two sample questions that will be a part of your study. Explain why each of these would be good questions based on the principles presented this week.
- Analyze the ethical principles which may affect your study. What are the specific ethical concerns associated with your research question or approach?
- Finally, suggest ways to improve the response rate or participation levels in your study.
Your initial post should be 250 to 300 words. Utilize a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last 10 years and are documented in APA style,
Newman, M. (2016). Research methods in psychology (2nd ed.). San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com