DeVry University Wonderer Above the Sea of Fog Art Discussion – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Paper is double spaced
This week you will use your reading for the week as a point of departure to create your own artistic production to present to the class
- Complete the reading for this week.
- Select one of the visual art pieces from the chapter or the time periods discussed in your chapter to use as a point of inspiration.
- Create an art piece inspired by your selected art piece.
- Write a one-page reflection about the relationship between your art production and the inspiration piece.
For Your Inspiration Piece
- Record the title, artist, year, and place of origin.
- Explain the context and artistic movement.
For Your Art Production
- Methods: Paint, watercolor, pencil, crayon, marker, collage, sculpture
- NO COMPUTER-GENERATED PIECES
- Provide a title.
- Explain the narrative of your piece and the connection to the inspiration.
For Your Presentation
- Provide an introduction.
- Explain and show your inspiration piece.
- Describe and show your art piece.
- Explain the thematic connection between the two pieces.
Be sure to submit your assignment.
Assignment Requirements: _3766
The student has written one full, double-spaced page and answered all necessary questions and components of the assignment. The student has also provided an image of both the inspiration piece as well as the piece they created.
Inspiration Piece: _3831 Record the title, artist, year, and place of origin. The student has provided an image of their inspiration piece.
Student Art Production: _8167 Methods: paint, watercolor, pencil, crayon, marker, collage, sculpture. NO COMPUTER-GENERATED PIECES.
Written Component: _5313 The student has provided a title and explained the narrative of their own piece and the connection to the inspiration piece as well as explained the context and artistic movement of the inspiration piece.
Grammar, Mechanics, and Style: _9945 Grammar refers to correctness of language usage. Mechanics refers to conventional correctness in capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. Style includes word choice, sentence variety, clarity, and conciseness. Also, sentences vary in length and structure; ideas are clear, logical, and concise.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com