Discuss the principles for effectively implementing an action plan, psychology homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
If counseling is all talk and no action it is not effective counseling. The problem is that clients encounter many barriers in carrying out actions they identify in the counseling process.
Write a 750-1,000-word paper discussing action planning and overcoming barriers for client treatment. Please use headings and include the following in your paper:
- Discuss the principles for effectively implementing an action plan.
- Describe at least five barriers that might interfere with client implementation of the action plans that are created. Include a case example of each barrier.
- Outline a counselor intervention that would help to overcome each barrier.
- A list of your local community resources for different types of needs.
- Outline an aftercare plan that utilized local community resources.
Include at least three scholarly references in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standards:
2.F.5.g. Essential interviewing, counseling, and case conceptualization skills.
2.F.5.i. Development of measurable outcomes for clients.
2.F.5.k. Strategies to promote client understanding of and access to a variety of community-based resources.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com