DRAFT OF RESEARCHED memo, assignment help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
ASSIGNMENT: DRAFT OF RESEARCHED MEMO
To begin the educational media project, you need to first do your research. First, choose a topic that is related to your non-profit. The topic should be somewhat technical and should be be deep enough to challenge a college-educated audience of non-experts. For example, if your organization is the Red Cross, you might want to research how the blood donation system works–how is blood stored, typed, and matched. You would not want to research what the Red Cross does generally because that topic is not so challenging or technical. Note that “technical” does not necessarily mean the subject matter has to do with science or technology. You can have a technical description of the foster care system, for example, that discusses the process of vetting foster parents.
The purpose of this memo is to show your client that you have done your homework on the topic that you will use as the basis of your educational media project. Your memo should meet the following criteria:
1. It should be at least 750 words long, with a thesis statement as well as topic sentences. It should be addressed to decision-makers at your non-profit client.
2. All information included should be cited using MLA format (or a citation format from your discipline; either way, it should be consistent). This means you need both in-text citations as well as a bibliography.
3. All information should be explained in clear language that is geared to a college-level audience. Jargon and terminology should be explained and defined clearly.
4. Your memo should include a brief introduction that explains why the topic is relevant to an audience of the college-educated public.
5. The memo should include at least 5 credible sources. At least three of these sources must be from authors OTHER THAN the non-profit that is your client. That is, if the Red Cross is your client, you can only have two sources that are from the Red Cross. You can use the following links to find sources:
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com