Early Christianity (before 600 CE), history homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes that explores the following religious traditions:
- Early Christianity (before 600 CE)
Address the following items in your presentation (slides and speaker notes):
- Explain the basic tenets of each religious tradition, and how they define an individual’s role in the world and his/her relationship with the deity.
- For each, include at least two examples of art which that tradition influenced. These examples can be in the form of:
- Visual arts (sculptures, paintings, drawings, etc.)
Provide a brief summary of the important figures associated with each tradition and their contributions to its development.
Include in-text citations in the speaker notes for all outside information.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com