ENG360 University of Phoenix Entries of A Book Catalog Paper – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
The Scenario: You have just been hired at a publishing house that markets books to teachers.
Your Task: Your first task at your new job is to create three entries of a book catalog. Select THREE texts from Topics 5, 6, and 7 that span at least two topics, and design catalog entries for each text. Your goal should be to convince new teachers to adopt these texts in their secondary education classrooms.
- Use themes discussed in class to show new teachers the value of using each text.
- Inform your audience about the aspects of the text that will especially appeal to students.
- Analyze the aspects of the text that will help teachers meet at least one of their secondary education objectives.
- Include images with their citation for the three catalog entries as well as the MLA citation for the three texts. (Catalog entries typically feature an author photograph and/or a book cover image.)
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the MLA Style Guide
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com