Explaining Learning Theory – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Professional psychologists, in nonclinical fields, provide valuable consultation services to governmental, corporate, nonprofit agency, and individual clients. Many times this advice focuses on application of learning theory to educational or training tasks.
Select one of the following professional fields:
- Environmental or evolutionary psychology
- Forensic psychology
- Health or sports psychology
- Industrial/organizational or engineering psychology
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes for a client explaining psychological learning theory and how it can be applied in the workplace.
Address the following in your presentation:
- How the basic tenets of theory influence the study of learning
- How psychological learning theory can be applied in the workplace
- Provide examples of how research methods are used to study the process of learning
- Any American Psychological Association (APA) ethical guidelines or specific division ethical guidelines relevant to your presentation
Note. If you select industrial/organizational psychology, you might prepare a presentation for an audience of manufacturers on how learning theory can be used to design effective training programs for product assemblers on a moving assembly line.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com