Films on Demand: Sociology Collection: Social Institutions, writing homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Review the list of Films on Demand: Sociology Collection: Social Institutions to select and watch one video from each of the following categories listed: family, education, and religion.
Select only one video for your review per group.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word essay.
Develop the essay using Level 1 Headings
Level 1 Headings: 1. Type in bold fonts 2. Center heading 3. Same fonts as in the essay 4. Double spacing
5. 3-6 wods per heading
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
- Prepare an introduction that identifies the major social institutions in society and why they are important.
- Describe each video and the social institutions it addresses.
- Identify any relevant models of power structure or political behavior that might be influential.
- Explain the functionalist, conflict, and interactionist perspectives on the family, religion, and education. Which perspective does each film use to discuss the institution? Explain specific examples from the videos.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes the main ideas of the essay and describes how these institutions have influenced you.
Outline of the essay assignment should be as follows:
body (family video)
body (education video)
body (religious video)
Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines. Include citations in the speaker notes or in a separate reference list.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com