Germany’s economy, history homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
This week, you will read the comments of the German Delegation to the Paris Peace Conference on the conditions of the peace which ended World War 1. Please click on the link below to view the article.Many have argued that it was the way World War 1 ended which made World War 2 inevitable.
Read the document and answer the following questions:
Please click on the link below to view the article.
- According to the authors of Germany’s complaint, how will various provisions of the treaty hurt Germany’s economy?
- In Germany’s view, how would the country have been treated differently if the principles they attribute to President Wilson had been applied?
- To what higher “fundamental laws” does the document appeal to in order to strengthen German assertions?
- Do you agree with the authors of the document that Germany was being poorly treated? What response to their complaints might defenders of the treaty have made?
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com