History of the United States II, history homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
1. How did the response to the 1920/21 depression differ from the response to the Great Depression? Again, outside research may help you form your response.
question 1 must have a 200 word minimum.
2. Describe the consumerism that developed in America during the early twentieth century, especially after World War I.
3. Explain the experiences of the nation that effectively put an end to the Progressive movement in America during the 1920s.
4. Describe the various kinds of leisure activities that became popular in America during the 1920s.
5. Explain the underlying causes of the depression, and evaluate President Hoover’s attempts to help the economy.
6. Describe the experiences of both urban and rural Americans during the depression, and explain ways in which the depression affected American politics.
7. Evaluate FDR’s actions designed to alleviate the effects of the depression, and discuss the opposition he faced.
8. Discuss the most significant long-term effects of the New Deal.
9. Explain America’s foreign policy that developed after World War I and that was in place at the beginning of World War II, and describe how that policy changed as the war progressed.
10. Describe and discuss the American home front during World War II, paying special attention to long-term societal changes.
11. Explain how World War II was brought to an end, both in Europe and in the Pacific, and discuss the immediate aftermath of the war both in America and around the world.
All answers must be cited in APA format and referenced. all must be 100 word minimum and all answers must come from the text uploaded.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com