History US – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
According to the British King and bureaucracy, the colonists were acting like spoiled children. According to the colonists, the British were overbearing, over-taxing, and ignoring their grievances. Take the perspective of American colonists, and explain why the British colonies in North America revolted.
Below are some of the items to consider:
- The colonial relationship to the British before/after the French and Indian War
- The acts passed by the British government
- The grievances stated in the Declaration of Independence
- The events that escalated the division between the Crown and the Colonists.
Choose one of the two perspectives to defend in an essay (American colonists or British government). Complete a 2-3 page paper according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Each paper should include at least four paragraphs: an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com