How did the French and Indian War open the door for the American Revolution, history homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Answer the following questions with a minimum of 100 words for each question.
How did the French and Indian War open the door for the American Revolution?
2) What were most significant violations that Sam Adams lodged against the British in 1772? Why are they important?
3) What were the grievances of the colonists in North America and why they decided to rebel against British rule in the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783)?
4) What were the main weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation?
5) What were the factors that enabled the United States to win its independence in this war?
6) What were the the central arguments around the creation of the United States Constitution? Why were the founders afraid of federalism? What compromises had to be made?
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com