Human Relations class, sociology homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
I need a paper written for Human Relations class. Please see the instructions below:
Use the Milestone One Assignment Template to complete this milestone.
In this course, you will have many opportunities to take self-assessments that will allow you to reflect on yourself as a person, student, and professional. This first milestone gives you a chance to organize your thoughts about what you want to get out of this personal development plan. Write a 1–2-page paper (3–4 paragraphs) that covers the following:
- What have you learned about yourself so far?
- What do you hope to gain by doing this plan? (What life or professional issues are you tackling by doing this personal development plan?)
- What is your vision/goal for this plan? (Why is this personal development plan topic important to you?)
As appropriate, you are encouraged to bring in information you gleaned from the self-assessments you have done so far.
- What Is Your Jungian Typology? – See the article to learn about my personality based on the assessment: http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/intj
- How Productive Are You? – See attachment
- Locus of Control (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newCDV_90….)- I scored a 27. I learned that I am moderately in control of situations and circumstances in my life. My score on the assessment shows that I lean more to the side of internal control. However, I do believe that there are certain things that cannot be prevented or changed no matter what you do.
- Are You Experiencing Burnout? (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTCS_08….) – I scored a 35 on the burnout self assessment. I learn that I am showing signs of potentially being burnt-out. Even though I am still capable of performing well, I have lost interest in my current position. If I continue down this path, I will eventually become less happy, and it may begin to reflect in my attitude towards others.
- Stress Scale (https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTCS_82….) – I scored a 204 on the Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale. Before taking the assessment, I thought that I would have a very high score because of my everyday activities. However, my score shows that I have a moderate to high chance of becoming ill in the near future. Knowing that I am still at risk has helped me to re-evaluate some of the causes behind the high score in hopes of preventing this from happening.
* Please format the paper using MLA.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com