Identitfy Scaffolding in Guiding Children – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
identify scaffolding in guiding children
Review the definition and explanation of scaffolding in the text. (An adult’s modifying support as children develop new knowledge or skills)
For each situation below, say how the adult has used scaffolding.
1.Mr. Nellis noticed that Susan did not know how to approach children to play with them. She pushed her way into groups. He did a couple of things to try to help her. First, he did an one-on-one activity with her in which he used a puppet to illustrate how the puppet should approach a group of children when she wanted to play with them. Then, he let her use the puppet that entered the group so well (she practiced). The next day, he reminded her about how to enter a group and then encouraged her to try her new skill with real children. He stayed nearby to give on-the-spot guidance.
Include one citation (direct quote or paraphrase) from the textbook or another source of information.Include your list of sources of information.
Format Research and Respond Assignments
Your written responses should be of collegiate composition quality and formatting. Therefore, the expectation is for you to submit a typed-written assignment that meets the following format:
- Two-page, double-spaced
- New Times Roman, 12 Font
- Written using APA writing style (standard college level writing format)
- Include your name and LAB number on the Title Page and subsequent pages of the document
- Use correct grammar, spelling and word usage
- Write in complete sentences and paragraphs, be thorough and succinct in your writing
- Include 1 citation from the textbook or other source of information (APA Style)
- List your reference (APA Style) to support your writing and understanding of the specific Research & Respond Assignment.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com