Immigrants and the Commercial Empire eighteenth century, history homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Please answer the following exercise questions
- How did family structure and work habits enhance the social stability of Puritan communities? What role did women play in Puritan New England?
- Contrast economic and demographic conditions in Chesapeake society and that of New England during the seventeenth century.
- What effect did imperial war have on the colonies?
- What factors in colonial America contributed to or impeded social mobility and economic opportunity for European settlers?
- Describe the purposes of the English mercantilist system and the laws enacted to enforce it. What were the results for Americans?
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com