In the Alzheimer’s Ward, writing homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
1. Read the poem, “In the Alzheimer’s Ward.” According to the poem, most of the patients are not making noise.
2. The poem “Contemplation” takes place in?
b. “Between heaven and earth”
c. Rio de Janeirod.
3. Annie Finch in “Coy Mistress” agrees with Andrew Marvell’s “To His Coy Mistress” that time should be spent in love.
4. Read Donald Barthelme’s story, “Some of Us Had Been Threatening Our Friend Colby.” According to your text, this is an “experimental story.” How does what is not said in the story make the story stronger? Do you like the story? Why or why not? 5 or 6 sentences
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com