Just mercy question, English homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
- Using all of the same evidence Stevenson uses in chapter 9, prepare notes as if you were Stevenson. In what order would you present the evidence to make the strongest case? Would you call (or ignore) any other witnesses? What would you emphasize during your opening and closing remarks? Explain your answers in a short speech to the class.
2. Stevenson cites Havel as an inspiration of hope. Who or what is your inspiration?
Deliver a short speech about what gives you hope.
Delivery (10 points)
- Speak with fluctuation in volume and inflection to maintain audience interest and emphasize key points
- Use complete sentences and direct eye contact
- Avoid likes, ums, kind ofs, you knows, etc.
Content/ Organization (30 points)
- Provide clear purpose and subject
- Organize material in a logical sequence
- Avoid repetition
Enthusiasm/ Audience Awareness (10 points)
- Demonstrate strong enthusiasm about the topic during the entire presentation
- Provide an appropriate visual aid that raises audience understanding of the topic and convinces an audience to recognize the validity and importance of the subject
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com