Langston Hughes, health and medicine homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Use research on the internet to locate a poet from another racial minority group in America. Some examples could be Native Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, or another group of your choice. Find one poem by this poet that you particularly enjoyed. Then, write one paragraph of analysis (200-250 words). Your paragraph should include the following:
- The poet’s name.
- What minority group does this poet represent?
- What themes does this poet tend to address?
- Include a passage from the poem that shows a poetic device (complex sentences, unusual punctuation and/or capitalization, metaphors, similes, cataloguing, parallelism, repetition, rhythm, etc.)
- Compare and/or contrast the poem of your choice to one of Hughes’ poems from this lesson. What is the most important connection between this poet and Hughes? The Langston Hughes poem i want you to use is “I, Too” which is in the uploaded attachment. The other poem from the internet you have to use, you can pick the one you want.
Cite the online resources that you used for your research. & use MLA format.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com