learn about information literacy by exploring the concept of peer review, English homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
1-Information literacy by exploring the concept of peer review
After reviewing attached presentation, please compose a 2-paragraph response (APA format) in which you address each of the following points:
- In your own words, identify points in the peer review cycle that seem especially important and explain why.
- How does an editor differ from a peer reviewer? Use at least two points to support your response.
- Based on this information, explain whether your article for this week was peer reviewed? How can you determine this information?
- As you work on your research in this class, where specifically can you look to find peer-reviewed information?
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com