MLK letter from Birmingham jail questions, English homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
1. Given the rhetorical situation and audience, what did Martin Luther King need to consider (in order to be effective) in his reply?
2. In sentence 2 of paragraph 14, what is the effect of juxtaposing the rate of change in Asian and African cultures with the rate of change in the American culture?
3. Why does King wait until paragraph 45 to address the alleged commendable behavior of the Birmingham police in “preventing violence”? Explain
4. . How does Martin Luther King define community? What, according to King, is the relationship between the individual and the community?
5. What do you feel is the most important passage in this text? Why do you feel this way?
Letter is on the internet, thank you 🙂
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com