Motivation Theory Self-Assessment and Dialogue as Tools for Appreciating Diversity, psychology homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
After reading Chapters 3 and 4 in your text, the article, “Self-Assessment and Dialogue as Tools for Appreciating Diversity ”, and watching the required videos, consider the following: Testing and assessment are critical components of selection, recruitment, and the training and development processes in any business or organization. Organizations approach assessments in a multitude of ways. Research one of the following assessment protocols (based on your last name) that might be used by an I/O psychologist or manager to assess the workplace environment, employee needs, and the like.
- H through N: An Observational Assessment
- Describe the assessment you have identified, applying appropriate citations which may include your text, required article and videos, website sources, and additional peer-reviewed articles.
- Give an example of when your measurement might be used in the workplace.
- Analyze the possibility of bias in your assigned assessment. Does your assessment suggest the potential of possible bias? Why?
- Discuss what individual differences would be measured by your assessment, and describe their effects on the workplace.
- Identify at least two strengths and at least two weaknesses of the assessment that you discuss based on your research.
Your initial post should be between 300 and 350 words. You must use at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed source that was published within the past five years. Cite all information from your sources according to APA guidelines as outlined in the In-Text Citation Helper: A Guide to Making APA In-Text Citations. List each of your sources at the end of your post according to APA style as shown in the sample page for References.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com