Multiple Governments and Intergovernmental Relationships – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Multiple Governments and Intergovernmental Relationships
Read the “Hydrofracking” articles on this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings page. (students are required to include the ERR’s reading materials as part of the resources used). Do not generalize (include specific examples) and identify the various levels of governmental agencies involved.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper based on the Hydrofracking article (include sub-headings) as you address the following points in your paper:
- Describe the ways in which different levels of government interrelate regarding Hydrofracking. What solution are the different governments trying to achieve relative to Hydrofracking? What are the issues/concerns? Describe Hydrofracking.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages in the ways that the governments involved work together.
- Provide a possible solution to the current way of hydrofracking that would be better by having different levels of government work together. Include ways in which communication between the governments might be improved.
- Identify a way for local and state governments to both stimulate their economies while being respectful of the environment regarding hydrofracking.
- Provide an example of a current issue near your home (this does not need to be an issue relative to hydrofracking) that involves multiple governments (identify the agencies/multiple levels of governments); and the ways in which they do or do not work together effectively. Your community examples could include environmental, educational, or technological issues. Be specific and substantive in addressing this key element.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com