PCN605 Grand Canyon Grief and Mourning in Schizophrenia Safety Plan Paper – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Read “Grief and Mourning in Schizophrenia” by Wittman and Keshavan, from Psychiatry: Interpersonal & Biological Processes (2007).
Write a 1,200-1,500-word essay in which you propose a safety plan to address potential depression and suicidality in clients who have recently been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
Include the following in your paper:
- The relationship between grief and mourning and a diagnosis of schizophrenia
- The necessity of addressing grief and loss during the treatment process.
- An explanation of how a client’s religious or spiritual beliefs come into play during this process of grief and mourning.
- Treatment options for addressing potential depression and risks of suicide
- Include at least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment assesses the following programmatic competency: 1.4: Demonstrate knowledge and skill in working with unique counseling populations.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com