Personal Statement – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Hi I need someone to elaborate and add on to the personal statement that I will attach and add in the following:
Please submit a Statement of Purpose that encapsulates your motivation in seeking an MSW. Your statement should demonstrate an ability to synthesize your professional/personal experiences and desire to enter the field of social work. This statement will be used to assess your creativity, critical thinking, self-awareness and writing skills. Please note your Statement of Purpose must be five double-spaced pages in length, with 1-inch margins, and 12-point Times New Roman font that addresses all three topics below. You must upload the Statement of Purpose to the Supporting Documents section of the online Graduate Admissions Application.
- Describe your understanding of the social work profession and its core values. How have you incorporated social work values in your human service experiences and interactions with others?
- What significant relationships and life experiences have you had in giving or receiving help that have motivated you to enter the field of social work?
- What personal qualities equip you for the social work profession? Discuss your experiences and feelings about working with populations different from your own.
- The USC School of Social Work is dedicated to providing excellent graduate education for people destined to create social change. What social welfare areas interest you and why? What social problem most concerns you that might be addressed with an MSW?
- Please discuss your career goals. What do you expect to be doing in five years and 10 years? How will your chosen department and practice area help you reach your personal/professional goals and future contributions as a social worker? Include why the USC School of Social Work is a good fit for your goals.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com