Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that illustrates how people create growth and find meaning out of trauma and suffering.
Create a mock case study of a client who is a survivor of a traumatic event and who has overcome the experience, and is now demonstrating resilience and overall wellbeing.
Include and discuss the following concepts:
- Introduce the concept of resilience.
- Describe the event the client experienced.
- Discuss how the client interpreted and overcame the event by use of meaning-making, sense-making and benefit-finding.
- Discuss the post-traumatic growth the client experienced.
- Explain the role of resilience in protecting wellbeing.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com