Preparing for Project 2: Questions for Aubrey & Royte – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Post Reading: Questions for Aubrey & Royte
- Due by Sunday, 11:59pm
After you have read Aubrey & Royte and completed Annotation Worksheets for each reading, please answer the following questions.
To receive a complete, you must submit your responses on time. Please remember to answer in full sentences and be as detailed as possible. Your response should be around 500-600 words in total.
- Aubrey claims that restaurants are a huge contributor to food waste? How so? What can we change in restaurant policy to correct this?
- Aubrey claims that one of our goals should be to “create a generation of Americans that are sensitive to food waste,” but she does not necessarily tell us how to do that. What ideas do you have to help achieve her goal?
- Royte makes distinction between food loss and food waste? What is the difference?
- Consider the ways in which these two articles are participating in academic conversation. What connections do can you see?
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com