Proto-Pop and The Beats , writing homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Resources: Review your Week 4 readings and videos.
Choose one of the following themes for a presentation on your Week 4 content:
- Changing Times: Proto-Pop and The Beats (must include either Robert Rauschenberg or Jasper Johns)
- Andy Warhol and Pop Art (focus on Warhol OR Warhol and other Pop artists)
- Protest Art (You may choose to focus on Civil Rights, the Vietnam War, or both)
Create a 10- to 12-sllde presentation (including a title and reference slide) on your selected theme that includes the following: Use an Introduction slide, and a Conclusion slide, citations for information and for images.
- 100- to 250-word speaker notes for each of your content slides that summarize the main points listed on the slide (you will have a minimum of 8 to 10 content slides which excludes the title and reference slides).
- A description and analysis of four to six artworks related to your selected theme (include an image of each artwork).
- A description of the subject of each artwork; what was the subject depicted by the artist?
- An examination of how this type of art developed; why did artists choose these subjects? To what social or cultural events were artists responding?
- A description of the materials, media, or techniques used by the artists; why did the artist use these materials or techniques? What is the overall effect of the artwork?
- Use an Introduction Slide and label it. ( What is the Power Point about?) Use a Conclusion slide and label it: ( What have you included, a summary.) Use the approved images in class, and my suggestions under Student Materials.
You my use Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another presentation tool. Consider recording your presentation with audio as if you were delivering it to a live audience.
Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
- Framing America, Ch. 8
- Week 4 Electronic Reserve Readings
- The Principle of Selection Video Reflection
- Andy Warhol, Part 1 Video Reflection
- James Rosenquist: Reimagining the Billboard
- Andy Warhol: Prison of Consumerism
- Protest Art
- Week Four Grading Rubric
- Image search
- Pop Artists
Copyright ©2016 by Uni
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com