RE: Generalist Approach in Social Work, social science homework help – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Assignment: Generalist Practice
Generalist practice in social work is an approach to client service that makes use of a variety of methods, schools of thought, and perspectives. The term describes social work practice that is not limited to only one method or point of view. Generalist social work practitioners stay informed of current research in their field, and they select methods that seem most appropriate to the different situations that their clients face.
For this Assignment, select one of the case studies provided in the Readings. Consider different ways of describing generalist practice and how you might identify it in social work.
Submit a 2- to 3-page paper in which you address the following criteria:
- Create a detailed definition of generalist practice using your own words.
- Identify in detail at least three specific examples of generalist practices you see portrayed in your selected case study.
- Indicate detailed characteristics that make each an example of generalist practice.
- Explain in detail the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of each example in terms of its benefit to clients.
Assignment must include 3 peer reviewed references
Use APA format for Masters Program double spaced
Please be detailed with definition, examples characteristics and or effectiveness or ineffectiveness of each example in terms of its benefits to the clients.
Attached is the case study for this assignment.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com