Research Paper – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
I’m also attaching my outline so you have something to start off.This is my research paper rubric that my teacher provided: The notes on how to complete this assignment are found within the research module. However, here are the relevant portions of the assignment. As mentioned in class, you have one very broad topic to research. You may write about anything that relates to either robots, robotics, and/or artificial intelligence (all subjects we have been discussing this semester).
For this paper, you need to explore one very narrow, very specific slice of the vast technological pie out there. Now, some of these topics will work for a research essay and some will not. Most, if not all of them, are still too broad and would need to be narrowed to make an effective essay. Here are some topics to consider (all of which need to be narrowed in order to make this paper work).
Robots and/or artificial intelligence in relation to:
- Human identity
- Social media
- other topics that may interest you
Essentially, you want to pick a question, narrow it to something that you can answer in the space to which you are confined (five to seven pages, not including your works cited page and a formal outline). You must include – use and cite – at least three different kinds of sources for this research paper; and, of course, they all need to be cited properly using MLA 8th edition guidelines. Please consider using one of the handouts given out in class — or found on this Canvas site — as one of your sources. Some other possibilities for sources include:
- The Internet (perhaps Google Scholar)
- Interviews with expert authorities
- Museum displays and literature
- Online/Library databases
All papers must have the following characteristics:
1) Double-spaced, typed.
2) Use a sans-serif font such as Ariel or Calibri.
3) 12 point height.
4) Follow consistent MLA 8th edition formatting.
5) Submitted via our Canvas class site.
6) Length: 5-7 pages, not including a Works Cited page or any appendices.
7) A Works Cited page.
8) A formal outline, submitted as a separate assignment.
9) Evidence of peer-review turned in to the teacher.
Papers that do not follow these guidelines will not be read or graded.
Good luck! I am sure you will have a good time with this project. Stay organized, and you can do just about anything! J
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com