Responde the two assignments Public Health and SA Citation – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
Please visit and explore the following websites:
- Your local public health department
- Public Health Milestones http://www.soph.uab.edu/isoph/pfizer/Milestones.pdf
- Ten Great Public Health Achievements http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6019a5.htm?s_cid=mm6019a5_w
- Public Health Working Every Day http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/docs/PublicHealthWorkingEveryDay.pdf
- The California Department of Public Health http://www.cdph.ca.gov/Pages/DEFAULT.aspx
After you have completed your web exploration, please address the following points:
- In your own words, define epidemiology and public health as you understand them from your web research.
- Provide an overview of your local public health department. Provide the website and pertinent details about the department itself.
- From your exploration of the websites, list 2 milestones in public health and explain why they were important in the past, present and future of public health.
- Provide an overview of any additional/extra resources you found during your exploration that are helpful to understand the scope of public health and epidemiology. Comment on the availability of any insightful audio/podcasts or videos.
Your 2-3 page essay should cover all the above points. Compose your essay in APA format with a title page. Include headings to help define the sections of your paper, and be sure to cite all sources in APA format, both in text and in a reference section.
The Signature Assignment Citation is meant to get you thinking about possible topics for your Signature Assignment. Review of an elected journal article written within the past 10 years selected from an EPIDEMIOLOGY-related journal (e.g., American Journal of Epidemiology).
List 3-4 potential topics you might choose for your signature assignment.
Under each topic include the following:
1. Explain why the topic interests you. Indicate its relevance to your life or work, now or in the future.
2. Identify one thing you think you know about the subject and one thing you are curious to learn.
Write one paragraph per topic, and use APA formatting.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com