Response to interview Question – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
– Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com
The importance of capturing the “lived experience” of a person is the basis of the works of Husserl, Dilthey, Heidegger, Sartre, and Maerlea-Ponty in studying human phenomena which includes concepts of freedom, free-will, death, resilience, grit, and determination. The collection and interpretation of this information is typically done through an interview using basic, open-ended questions to capture the lived experience of the individual. It is important for researchers to have a sense of how qualitative research instruments such as interview questions are felt and interpreted by the interviewee. In this assignment, you will respond to a typical, open-ended, qualitative interview question.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (500-750 words) in which you reflectively respond to the following qualitative interview question as though you were being interviewed:
- The experience of being a doctoral learner is unique to the individual, although it is also a shared experience. In as much detail as possible, describe a time since starting your doctoral program when you experienced your identity as a doctoral learner.
ORDER NOW – Excelsior Writers | excelsiorwriters.com